New Directions has an amazing new and fresh opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer that is comfortable working across all paid and organic digital channels, excited by continuously increasing web traffic and developing the online customer experience, and driven by data to ensure ongoing performance and genuine ROI.
New Directions is a rapidly growing and ambitious company, and when joining us you will immediately have a significant part to play in a new digital growth and rebrand project for one area of the Group, whilst supporting other businesses driving their digital requirements forward.
This is a great opportunity to join an existing marketing team, be part of a new digital and web development team, and work with leading external agencies within the industry.
New Directions operates a successful digital B2B and B2C business that has a growth plan to both modernise what exists, and to capture the opportunity of growing markets across all businesses within the company. In marketing terms, the plan involves developing the businesses brand and identity, redesigning the websites to drive greater SEO traffic, running new digital marketing pilots and activities across all paid channels [with an initial focus on search], and setting-up CRM activities to drive customer retention. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in all of these workstreams across all businesses.
You will join the company at a significant time of change, as one brand is currently undergoing a complete product and service review, and you’re initial priority with New Directions will be to lead and deliver the digital support, activity and evaluation required to drive impressive growth plans.
A digital agency has been engaged to rebrand the business, redesign the website, and pilot new digital marketing activities. You, as the Senior Digital Marketer, will be a key stakeholder in their day-to-day management and ongoing optimisation across all marketing activities of this rebrand.
You will collaborate with the existing marketing team [that operates across the whole Group], the internal UX Designer, developers and project manager [that operate across all digital projects], and the operational teams, to identify and exploit digital marketing opportunities, and instil a cadence of ongoing performance improvement.
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be an essential part of some extremely significant projects and long-term, continuous developments in this exciting journey everyone at New Directions is about to take.
- At least 5 years working experience in digital marketing roles
- Paid search [AdWords], organic search [SEO and keywords], and social media channels and campaign management
- Previous Digital Marketer role in multiple companies, agencies or across projects
- Leverages data, insights and data tools to make data-informed marketing acquisition and retention decisions [e.g., from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc. business intelligence data, customer and competitive research]
- Media spend / yield performance tracking, reporting and developing hypothesis around how to optimise
- Stakeholder management, able to rationalise and influence executive sponsors
- Digital marketing qualification – CIM or equivalent
- B2B and B2C customer acquisition
- Brand / display advertising, email marketing [outbound from third party list] and CRM
- A/B testing to optimise media/spend performance
- CIM Post-Graduate Diploma